Private Dating Coaching with Neely
Learn more about what it’s like to work with Neely!
Who exactly seeks out a coach? People who want more out of life.
— Chicago Tribune
I’m thrilled that you’ve decided to create change in your love life and that you’re considering me as someone who can help you on your dating journey. My goal is to help you become the CEO of your love life. And a big part of what that means is taking proactive ownership of it instead of living this very important part of your existence in a constant reactionary or passive mode.
You’re off to a good start by coming to this site, reaching out to me, and asking for help.
So listen, I know how you may be feeling currently about dating, men, relationships, and love, because I’ve been in your shoes.
You may be experiencing any or all of the following:
- You’re tired of seeing everyone else around you pair off and find love.
- You’re tired of feeling not good enough, worthy of love, or lovable.
- You don’t feel like you are attracting quality men into your life.
- You’re tired of feeling powerless, as though all the power lies in men’s hands and you have to sit and wait for them to make up their minds about you and about commitment.
- You’re feeling panicked about your biological clock.
- You’re feeling angry or bitter at or resentful of men but also want to create a healthy, happy, loving relationship, and you don’t know how to reconcile these two mindsets.
- You feel totally confident in other areas of your life but have low self-esteem and self-worth when it comes to dating and love
- You want to be that sexy, confident woman in your dating life but you don’t know how to get there or how to even get started.
- You’re exhausted by the dating process and feel like you’re spinning your wheels.
- You seem to always attract the same type of man who disappoints you or disappears on you.
- You don’t feel like you can trust in yourself and your choices when it comes to men, dating, and relationships.
- You are confused and aggravated by men’s dating behavior.
- You can’t seem to move past an ex.
I understand. I know what you’re going through, not just because I experienced many of the above bullet points in my own dating life, but also because I’ve worked with hundreds of women experiencing these exact feelings and situations. You are not alone.
SO, if you are ready to…
- Unearth what’s going on below the surface that might be keeping you stuck and holding you back from finding love…
- Start looking for solutions to your dating challenges instead of making excuses…
- Invest in yourself and your dating journey…
- Feel energized and excited instead of confused and depressed about your love life…
- Create a fun, purposeful, and empowering dating life…
- Learn how to take back your power…
- Be open to new ways of thinking and new perspectives on things you always thought you knew about dating and men…
- Address negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself, men, dating, and relationships…
- Get better clarity on what you’re really looking for (and what you may actually need) in a partner and a relationship…
- Understand and unpack what you know about yourself in the context of dating, love, relationships (i.e. your patterns, fears, etc.) and then use that information to your advantage as you engage in a trial and error approach to dating…
- Look at the concept of “failure” – your wrong turns, setbacks, and disappointments – as experiences that are there to help you…
- Tap into the power of your networks to meet new people…
- Start creating more opportunities to meet new people…
Well, then…you are ready to work with me!
Keep reading for more specifics about how, as a dating coach, I work with women, take the time to watch the above video as well, and then check out my coaching options below.
As a dating coach, who do I work with?
I do coaching work primarily with professional women, ages 25-55, although I help women of all ages with their online dating profiles. I coach women who are smart, educated, and content with their career lives. But these same women are still single, can’t seem to figure out their love lives, and are anxious that they’ll never meet someone special. These women are tired of being plagued by dating and relationship problems. They feel burnt out by the disappearing, non-committal men, the fleeting, unsatisfying hook-ups, the self-doubt, the uncertainty. They want to take charge and do something, the way they take charge and do something in every other area of their lives.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Dating Pick-Me-Up Session
(Commitment: 1 meeting, 90 min together)
Let’s face it: Friends and family can only help out so much with your specific dating challenges. They have emotional ties to you (and therefore can’t be objective) and you may feel uncomfortable constantly bringing your issues and specific situations up with them. The Dating Pick me-up is the perfect opportunity to check in with me and get some objective feedback about any specific dating dilemmas. issues. challenges that you’re dealing with, or just to have a quick check-in to get you motivated and back out there feeling more confident and empowered.
Dating Detox Package
(Commitment: 2 meetings, 3.5 hrs together)
Do you find yourself often thinking negative or critical thoughts about yourself, men, dating, relationships, intimacy, and love? Do you sense that your thinking or mindset somehow is holding you back from creating a healthy, happy relationship but can’t exactly pinpoint why or how? You may not be fully aware just how limiting and toxic your thinking and beliefs are to your dating and love life, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that this is where a lot of your dating issues stem from. And this is precisely what we tackle together in the dating detox package.
Jumpstart Your Love Life Package
(Commitment: 12 weeks together)
You desire a committed, loving relationship with all your heart, but you don’t know how or where to start and that both frightens and overwhelms you. Maybe you’re even questioning if you are “girlfriend or relationship material” and find it easier just to give up on this whole dating thing. I can tell you right now: You are girlfriend and relationship material, you can create something wonderful, and, while it may not be easy to focus more deeply on this aspect of your life, the time, energy, and investment is totally worth it. You should never give up on yourself and your dreams/goals in life. I can help show you how to start creating a fun, purposeful, empowering dating life that puts you on the path to that committed, loving relationship your heart yearns for. The Jumpstart Your Love Life Package is a great option if you want focused, consistent support, guidance, and motivation and if you’re ready to start taking action today in your dating life.
The Ultimate Create Your
Love Story Package
(Commitment: 6 months together)
Women have been sold a false bill of goods with fairy tales and Hollywood romantic-comedies. We’re taught that a perfect prince will rescue us, that finding a man is all about serendipity (there was even a popular John Cusack rom-com titled “Serendipity”), something that just happens to us as opposed to something we actively and consciously create. While there are, of course, some intangibles to love, the journey of dating and the journey of opening the space in your life for love to flourish is mostly a conscious one that you create, you build, you shape, through both your actions and thinking. I want to show you how to do that. BUT, this journey isn’t created overnight. It’s a process, and you are much more likely to see the results you want to see when I’m working by your side for an extended period of time, which is why, if it were up to me, I’d have every client sign on for this package.