The Ultimate Wardrobe/Style/Image Makeover
Want to know if this is the right option for you? Watch the video and read below!
- Does thinking about style, your current wardrobe, and shopping overwhelm you but you know you need to do something to start moving this part of your life forward because it affects other parts of your life?
- Do you feel anxious, uninspired, and confused when it comes to clothes and how you’re presenting yourself style-wise to the world?
- Do you want to feel feminine and confident in the clothes you put on every day so that you can start making better first impressions?
If you’re looking for an entire wardrobe, style, and image makeover, this is a great service for you. This service combines both the 3-hour In-home Wardrobe Assessment and the 3-hour Shopping Trip listed on these pages (here and here).
The wardrobe assessment will occur before the shopping trip. Dates/timing will be worked out via email.
This option includes:
- Detailed profile questionnaire to understand your style, wardrobe, and image challenges and needs. This document will be sent to you and completed by you in advance of our first appointment.
- A brief discussion before the in-home wardrobe analysis to start your thinking about what you want your personal style to look like.
- Three full hours of wardrobe analysis and recommendations.
- Shopping at a variety of different stores within your budget, so I can show you what looks good on your body type, from everything to fit, cut, and colors. (While you can certainly buy items during this trip, you can also just use the experience as an educational field trip so when you are ready to purchase items on your own you have the necessary knowledge base.)
- Suggestions during both appointments on great outfits for a variety of different occasions (i.e. dating, work, casual, etc.). If you purchase a dating coaching package (link) or an online dating makeover service (link) with me and are getting online photos done, I will help pick out the perfect outfits for your photo shoot.
- Various resource documents for future use.
- A personalized, post-consultation wardrobe and image debrief and recommendations that you can use for future reference.
- A personalized, post-trip shopping plan and recommendations that you can use for future reference.