My goal as a dating coach and personal image consultant is to help smart, savvy women take back their power and become the CEO of their dating and love lives.
(If I did it, so can you.)
Thank you for visiting my site! I hope you have a chance to check out my blog, various coaching services, online dating services, and personal style/image makeover services. I don’t know you, but my guess is that you are probably going through much of what I went through when I was single.
Sure, we may have vastly different backgrounds, different hair color, skin color, birth dates, body types, and so on and so forth. BUT, we both have struggled with dating and finding love. My struggles, though unique in certain ways, of course, because we’re different human beings, are your struggles in many ways.
I’m guessing that in your dating journey you’ve felt lonely, confused, demoralized, exhausted, sad, insecure, afraid, pissed off, and the like.
Yeah, me too. In fact, at times during my dating journey I experienced the following:
- Exhausted by the dating process, as if it was a burden, a job
- Confused about why I kept striking out with men, over and over again.
- Constantly wondering, “When’s it going to happen for me?”
- Not sure how to even get started sometimes.
- Overwhelmed because figuring out my dating life seemed so daunting and intimidating.
- Bewildered as to how everyone around me (except for me!) seemed to be settling down into healthy, happy relationships.
- Feeling like a complete and utter failure, as if something was wrong with me.
- Despairing that maybe I was just not cut out to be in a relationship, that I was unlovable.
- Approaching dating and relationships from a place of fear and insecurity.
- Feeling uninspired and as though I was stuck in a rut I couldn’t break out of.
- Confused as to why men kept disappearing on me.
Do these bullet points at all sound or feel familiar?
Please know that I’ve been there, too.
How I Became the CEO
of My Love Life and Found Love
After years upon years of dating, a few relationships here and there (some healthy and good, some unhealthy and dysfunctional), and random hook-ups sprinkled throughout, I was determined to get a better handle on what I was doing in my love life.
And so I did just that. I took action!
- I worked a lot on myself via therapy and self-help books.
- I worked on learning how to confront and address my toxic thoughts, fears, and insecurities so that I no longer felt limited or constrained in terms of what was possible in my love life.
- I continued to put myself out there (even after countless dates) and look at dating through a different lens, to see it as an adventure, as a path to self-discovery.
- I started setting better boundaries for myself with men and making different, healthier, more empowered dating choices.
- I continued to expand my networks to meet new people.
- I continued to create my own opportunities to meet men through various activities and events.
- I set up dates for myself via online dating, always choosing to see online dating as an opportunity despite going on oodles of dates with guys that went nowhere.
- I started to look at my past and future differently – I could actually learn and grow (gasp!) from all of my past experiences, especially the difficult ones, and that I had choices when it came to creating my future.
Eventually, at the age of 33, I met the love of my life love on Match.com (see our wedding video below – brings a tear to my eye every time I watch it!). At 37, I gave birth to our beautiful daughter.
Although I never would have thought of my journey to find love as, say, an entrepreneurial one, in which I became the CEO of my dating venture, so to speak, in retrospect, I realized it was just that.
I realized that I had become this metaphorical CEO, and I had become a better, stronger, more resilient, more self-assured CEO as time passed.
As the CEO of my love life…
- I invested in myself.
- I became committed to a vision of building something wonderful.
- I started seeking solutions to my problems instead of playing the victim.
- I started to see the possibilities in an uncertain future instead of being terrified of what might happen.
- I began to see my single status as an opportunity not a burden.
- I started looking at my missteps, disappointments, wrong turns and failures as assets, as things that happened for me not to me.
- I started to take charge of the things I could take charge of in my dating life while learning to be open to twists and surprises and the unknown and the things I could not control.
- I started to trust and believe in myself.
- I started to make better choices in men and in my dating life and let go of toxic ideas and beliefs that weren’t serving me.
- I started to take smart, necessary risks in my dating life, risks that were frightening and felt uncomfortable but ones that helped me evolve and embrace self-discovery.
- I started to take back my power.
And so, ultimately, I created my love life. I built it. I shaped it. Like the CEO of a startup creates, builds and shapes a meaningful business venture. Really, if you think about it, you are the CEO of your life; you always have been. You’ve created and manifested everything in your life – your career path, your education, your home, your various non-work accomplishments – through your commitment and choices, through reflection and experimentation.
So why not be the CEO and enTREPreneur of your love life, too?
And here’s the deal: No matter what you’ve experienced in your love life to date, you can take back your power and create your love story, too, rather than feeling like it has already been written or needs to be written for you. You create your destiny!
So…why am I qualified to be
your dating coach, online dating guru,
and personal image consultant?
Coaching and dating expertise:
- As described above, I have been in your shoes and struggled profoundly in the dating world, and I discovered through lots of trial and error what needs to happen to create a healthy, happy relationship. I think the best coaches are ones who have struggled themselves and come through to the other side of whatever they were reaching for; they can empathize and relate to those people who they are trying to help, because they, too, have been there.
- I’ve always had a passion for coaching, motivating, and understanding others. I received a Master’s degree in Counseling from Boston University and have dedicated myself over the last 3 years to helping women across the country create healthy, happy dating lives that lead to healthy, happy relationships.
- I created and hosted two radio shows and an internet TV show on the subjects of dating, love, and relationships. I’m passionate about these topics!
- I’ve been a featured and go-to expert in a wide array of media outlets.
Online dating and profile writing::
- I spent years as a freelance writer, writing for various notable media outlets.
- I met my husband on Match.com and have extensive online dating experience and know-how with regards to multiple dating sites.
- I’ve helped loads of women across the country create charming profiles that get them more attention from quality matches.
Style and image consultant::
- I’ve teamed up with powerhouses such as Macy’s and Neiman Marcus to talk about personal st
- yle, image, and fashion, and how these aspects of a woman’s life play into her dating world and beyond.
- I have spent years cultivating my own personal style and image and have been passionate about style and fashion for as long as I can remember. Check out my Instagram account and style blog to see for yourself.
Everything you’ve been through to date has been your path–you can’t change what has already occurred. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t create and shape your path moving forward and help it branch off in new and different and wonderful directions.
I’m here to support and guide you every step of the way on this path to becoming the CEO of your love life.
P.S. Check out our wedding video – Thank you to Match.com for giving me the platform to meet my wonderful husband. May your love story be equally as amazing!